With the many years of experience I have, doing audio work and voice, I have learned from other experts in the field. You can say I have continually gotten sound advice over the years.
So using all those years of hands on learning and experience, I can help you produce a professional narration for your project.
So before undertaking any project, ask your self:
- What is the end result you are trying to achieve?
- What mood do you want to create in your recording?
- Who is your audience?
- Where will the finished product be used? (Web, telephone, sales booth, etc)
- Have you re-read your script? Do you have a script or just an outline?
- If this is for a video or slides, do you have the finished visuals or just a story board?
These are just a few ideas you will need to consider before embarking on the “Narration Recording” path.